Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I wish

that lisa would give me private blog lessons, so i could learn how to add more friends to my friend list thing on the side, and figure out how to change my background, and add music to my blog.

I also wish I could get into a French class from 2-2:50 next semester so i can keep it as my minor

I also wish I didn't have to go to campus right now to watch a French film, I wish i could stay here in my bed and study for finals so i don't turn into a stressball of fiery misery and I can go into finals at least somewhat prepared

I wish Blake wasn't at work and could come over right now

I wish I had a dang job that would work with my schedule next semester

I wish timing was better... no need to elaborate, that's all.

Je souhaite que je peux etre heureuse et pas pense a des choses que je n'ai pas, au lieu je peux pense a tous mes bénédictions

1 comment:

Lisa Dean said...

I was with you till the very end, then it's a little fuzzy...