I saw this on somebody's facebook:
HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW YOUR FIANCE?
1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? Football! ESPN, March Madness, Seinfeld, ohh or maybe that show about the adventure man who lives off of the wilderness and eats bear feces to survive? Survivorman I think?
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? ~ Ranch, only if it's not Hidden Valley, he hates hidden valley! If they don't have other kinds of ranch then probably italian
3. What's one food he doesn't like? ~ cucumbers, fish, onions, and i learn more everyday.... what's one food that I don't like? nothing. I finish all his food.
4. You go out to eat and have a drink, what does he get? ~ usually water, sometimes root beer
5. Where did he go to high school? ~ Orem High, because he's smart and knows which high school in Orem is the best
6. What size shoe does he wear? ~ oh shoot, 12 i think? I'm pretty sure 11 1/2 or 12
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? ~ bread. Haha he loves bread. I don't know, good question survey, you got me.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? ~ Another good question, i know in high school he used to eat a peanut butter and jam sandwich every night before he went to bed to gain weight (after he told me that, i stopped eating them completely) One time i made him a panini that he really liked
9. What would he eat every day if he could? ~ He's been on a salad kick recently. His goal is to eat one everyday. He likes spinache with grilled mushrooms and honey mustard. We invented it after school one day.
10. What is his favorite cereal? ~ LIFE! He is such a LIFE fan. He likes Honey Bunches of Oats too, but only the real kind, and frosted flakes and frosted mini wheats cause he thinks they're "healthy". We're both big cereal fans
11. What would he never wear? ~ Tight jeans. We both agree that one way to let everyone know you are gay is to wear tight skater jeans. So ugly. Also hats, he hates hats.
12. What is his favorite sports team? ~ The Jazz, the Eagles, BYU, and I think he picked UNC
13. Who did he vote for? ~ McCain, because buttheaded Americans and shady politics ruined Romney's chances. (By the way, good job America, if this isn't change i don't know what is)
14. Who is his best friend? ~ Me of course! Silly question. But before his life was blessed enough to have me in it his best friends were: Jim Little, Rob Stewart, Mike Balser, Joe Wood, Levi Lewis, Ty Empy, Spencer Equinto, AJ Pope, his brother Tom, oh my gosh he has so many friends, there is no way i can list everybody
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? ~ Call him weird, sorry Blake, it's my habit word, and to me it has so many meanings, most of which aren't even negative! Also, he probably wishes i didn't keep such a strict countdown of days until we get married, and remind him via text 24/7 of exactly how many days we have left
16. What is his heritage? ~ Black and Mexican. (that means that his ancestors had the last name Black and were from Mexico...)
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake is it? ~ Cheesecake of course! That is a passion we both share.
18. Did he play sports in high school? ~ He wrestled for a little bit, and anyone who knows him knows that he played football. (although the term "played football" is kind of an understatement)
19. What could he spend hours doing? ~ being with me :) yeah, i WOULD say that. Um, doing homework, he doesn't like it but he is such a study-aholic, and it shows! I have such a smart fiance. Also, playing sports, football, basketball, tennis, volleyball, any sport. I love that about him. We have so much fun playing sports together.
20. What is one unique talent he has? ~ oh he has so many! He has this incredibly ability to relate to anybody and make people feel comfortable. He is so smart but easily the most humble person I've ever known, he can make ANYBODY laugh, is the most fun person to be around EVER, and he can always make me so happy! Oh and babies love him, that's probably a talent right?
1 day ago