Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Finals!

Because the excitement of CHRISTMAS must sadly be dulled by the stressfulness of FINALS, I am attempting, however unsuccessfully, to look on the bright side.

-Negative: I have no time to do anything but study 
-Positive: Blake and I can study together, ya know, the whole kill two birds thing... 

(Blake is a little better at staying focused than I am)

-Negative: I have to cram my brain with so much knowledge which normally wouldn't be a bad thing but when I have professors who I don't agree with at all and I have to study their "theories" on things like the nature of homosexuality and why the Proclamation to the Family is flawed
-Positive: I have more things to blog about??

-Negative: Severe lack of sleep
-Positive: I get to sit by my window and study at 3 in the morning and experience the exquisite solitude of the first few snowfalls of the season in the quiet darkness over Utah Valley

Alright so maybe some of them are a stretch, but I'm still incredibly grateful to be getting a world class education at BYU, or at least that's what I keep reminding myself during finals season

2 comments:

lauh-ren said...

you should be way jealous of me. because i didn't have any finals. aHA. except i had a few 3 hour critiques which sucked pretty bad.

Michelle said...

Lauren you're right, i am way jealous of you! I'm also really jealous that all your finals and 3 hour critiques are all over... mine are just starting