Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Once Upon a Time


This was my life.

This is me in the pink shirt with my arms folded behind John McCain and Mitt Romney




















































Me and Campaign Carl from Fox News! He smokes like a chimney.  And that's me and Bill Hemmer from Fox News above this picture

And here's Chris, Kelly, Sheba (one of my favorite people in the whole universe, really, probably the most incredible person I've ever met) Me, and Laurinda at the campaign headquarters in Boston























Do I miss it? Yes.  

Am I glad I did it? Definitely. 

Am I happy with where my life is right now as opposed to where I thought I would be today? Happier than I ever thought possible in my entire life.  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm glad your doing so good! it's nice to hear the positive in life :)

Jessi said...

I seriously love how politically involved you are! It makes me smile. Way to stand up for what you believe politically and religiously. I wish more people our age took more of a stand like you do!
Heart cha