Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Lisa-Pizza!

Today is My beautiful Sister Lisa's birthday. In honor of this glorious day of her birth, I'm going to list just a few of the many billions of reasons why the world is so much better because she is in it:

IMG_4515.jpg

1)Lisa is funny, no wrong word. Lisa is beyond anything you've ever seen, laugh so hard your stomach hurts, you're sure she should be a stand-up comic or on TV or something, she is so so funny. She doesn't even have to try, she finds humor in life's simplest conversations.


2) Lisa is a Helpful Holly. Lisa is always, ALWAYS volunteering to help me with my problems. A week ago she buffed my nails for no reason for heaven's sakes!!! She is the best listener and has aided me in avoiding many a meltdown

3) She has so many talents. She's an incredible photographer, if you don't believe me, check out her blog. Consequently, she has taken many pictures of me that she's posted on her blog, leading me to be skyrocketed to world renowned fame and undoubtedly impending fortune.

4) She's an incredible mother. Have you seen her children? My goodness. She and Rhett produce beautiful human beings. She's always possessed that natural motherly quality. I have a lot of fun memories of her baby sitting me when I was little, she always makes things so much fun!

5) All my sisters and I, along with many other lucky people, have Lisa to thank for our hair cuts and color. She is so talented and I'm not just saying that because I love my hair. She puts Warren Tricomi to shame.

6) She is the most hospitable person ever. She always lets Blake and I and Steph and Dave come over on Sunday nights (and throughout the week) to watch a movie and hang out and have a fun little party, CommVa's usually included.

7) Have you seen her makeup? Flawless. Lisa is so creative and always looks so beautiful. Lisa taught me how to put on and subsequently love makeup. Lisa's brand of choice? Nothing but MAC. She knows what it's all about. She also has an incredible fashion sense and always looks SO gorgeous!

billy_b_beauty.jpg150_mac.jpg


8) She has so many friends. She has such an incredible capacity to care for other people. She is genuinely concerned about others and does all she can to help them.

9) She always TiVo's my favorite shows for me when my hectic weekly school schedule won't permit me to watch them when they air. Then I get to come over on Sunday nights and catch up! (SO excited for Desperate, Brothers and Sisters, and of course, THE OFFICE!)

10) Lisa is SO family oriented and I don't think she's ever missed one of my basketball games or tennis matches. She's a die-hard sports fan (especially BYU football and Sean's basketball games). To sit next to her is to truly know what it's like to Bleed Blue and love Orem High

1099454450_73e5b21f5c.jpg


She is one of my best friends, and would be even if we had no relation. I am so lucky to have her in my family! Happy Birthday Lisa! I love you

1 comment:

Lisa Dean said...

Oh my word Michelle!! You are such a sweetie, I just sat here and wept as I read your blog (and laughed a little). Thank you so much, you have no idea how much you mean to me! I LOVE YOU!!! Thanks for the birthday wishes!